In this article, you’ll find out what recently kept Eulerians up at night…
The past few weeks the Euler Tools development team has hardly had a rest. The team worked very hard to be able to deliver this exciting news!
Euler Tools is proud to announce that the Ethereum Deployment has now COMPLETED!
Euler Tools users are not limited to the BSC chain information anymore. With the addition of the Ethereum network, the platform now has a catalogue of all the major tokens and pairs of the Ethereum blockchain. This also means that Euler Tools has all of the relevant information of the entire blockchain: transactions, addresses and contracts for any user who wishes to investigate further.
Rubic, introduced in the change log, is a multi-chain protocol, with instant & cross-chain swaps for Ethereum, BSC, Polygon, Harmony, Tron & xDai, limit orders, fiat on-ramps and more!
You can now buy and sell using the Rubic Widget without leaving the Euler Tools platform.
Full Steam Ahead with Development
Last, but not least, here is the changelog of the latest deployment:
1. Nested routes and responsiveness of the sidebar menu are now fixed
2. Better filters are added and ALL tables of the application are sorted
3. The ability to switch between Ethereum network and BSC is implemented
4. Warnings and further information related to the network of which user is in are added
5. The infrastructure is updated; price feeds, charts, and tokens are working immaculately. Euler Tools is the only platform in the market that, based on block information, checks and updates its own database every 3 seconds. Users will find that the platform provides the most up-to-date, consistent and agile data.
6. Rubic Relay Widget is integrated with all the token details pages.
And more to follow…
Never rests, never stops; Euler Tools keeps on building!
Euler Tools is a platform to explore and discover blockchain content with a clean, usable, and responsive interface. We offer an easy-to-use solution to the dispersion of the information on blockchain for everyone such as traders/investors, enterprises, and tech enthusiasts.
Blockchain explained — one platform, all data! Keep building, keep growing.