AWS + Euler Tools Partnership
What is it that Euler Tools is trying to build?
The current state of blockchain has the data scattered. It has multiple chains, forks, copycat projects, and data from lots of various (often unverified) sources. This makes it inaccessible for the end-user while constitutes a huge barrier of entry. One needs to use many different tools and platforms to combine the data.
So, it is frustrating and incomprehensible for not only beginners but also for experienced investors and developers. In addition, the lack of transparency and security makes the whole blockchain space perceived as shady and unknown which is only accessible to the elite. We aim to prove this wrong and have a mission to make blockchain more accessible and transparent for everyone. One platform, all data..
What have we done so far?
- Search literally anything on-chain; Token, Address, Tx, Block or Pair
- Get real-time data and price feed (100+ exchanges connected) — utilize arbitrage opportunities
- Display charts and analyze token details
- Connect wallets to see your assets fully, and track your yields & DeFi farms
- Monitor and beware of rug pulls
- Know your portfolio assets value at any moment, and extract the complete history of transactions and value changes
- Save your favorite pairs
- Access a transparent block explorer with enhanced capabilities to enrich the data
- Compare tokens, check volumes, addresses, and holders
- Track any wallet and copy trade
Euler Tools Architecture
What else to expect from the product?
- We mapped BSC fully! Now mapping ETH, and 85% completed. This will be a huge milestone
- Within the next days, we will introduce the first part of the notifications which is an important part of the subscriptions
- The next deploy will have alerts. So, you are soon going to be able to setup alerts over any metric, token, or pair, and get notifications on your selected medium like Telegram, Discord, Browser etc.
- After ETH, Euler Tools will scale to other networks such as Solana, Polygon, Tron, and Hecochain
- Private Nodes/VPNs for Enterprises, Governments, and Anonymous Investors will be available by Q4 2021
- Premium users will be also provided with Wallet VATS Tax Calculator which will serve greatly since tax is one of the most challenging aspects of the crypto space
- Business Data Services with ElasticSearch, Relational Databases, and Even Streams is also among our long-term goals
Recap — Google of Blockchain/ MetaOracle
Euler Tools is a platform that offers a robust, customizable, accessible, and enriched block explorer with advanced DEX tools. It provides an all-in-one data visualization tool set for anyone who wants to access any blockchain, both companies and traders. Our long-term vision is to increase blockchain adoption and make it easy to understand for everyone.
Amazon Web Services, Startup Accelerator — Why is it important?
AWS Activate is a program specifically designed for startups which offers great resources to the selected early-stage companies. Euler Tools has been selected to the program and will work with AWS to develop the tool the blockchain industry needs.
There are many resources provided by AWS including, but not limited to, funding, networking (VCs, Angels, Advisors, Projects), technical support, and mentoring. This partnership will benefit to Euler Tools greatly both in short-term and long-term. With the possibilities that the program offers, we will have a sustainable development and growth while scaling our product/platform.