Being such a ground-breaking and innovative blockchain platform, we understand that you may have a few questions about Euler Tools. We believe that information is power, so below we’ve listed some of the more common questions we are asked.
Social Media Members
Euler Tools is a platform to explore and discover blockchain content. We are the first platform built on top of the blockchain which has the foundations to be able to create a whole integration and bidirectional layer between the blockchain and the real-world use cases.
We saw a need to overcome the barrier that exists with access to blockchain information. Currently blockchain data and information is very fragmented and scattered across multiple sources – and often these sources are unverified and unsecure. We saw the need for a single platform providing all of the data on-chain in a secure and verified way.
Euler Tools is creating its own cluster of nodes and data pipelines for every network/chain, building observers on top of them while extracting the data and processing it. So we are not only a data miner, but also a verifier, which automates the process of checking smart contracts and combines different set of tools.
- Compare tokens, check volumes, addresses, holders, and minting/burning rates, all in real time
- Create alerts on prices and events, or get notified of rug pulls that might affect your assets
- Connect all your wallets, create portfolios, track yields and performance
- Explore any token, pair, transaction, and wallet
- Build complex queries on big data
- Personalize your own bots. Get notified on selected medium and configure alert systems to warn you about rug pulls and liquidity draining
- Access your full trade and transaction history
- Get real time price updates based on the latest swaps/trades which creates an opportunity to minimize the slippage cost and to benefit arbitrage traders
- Euler Academy
- Oracle integration
We attract and service both B2B and B2C users. Our B2B customers are more involved with data services and this market includes enterprises such as data providers, exchanges and crypto platforms/projects. While our B2C user (mainly located in the Americas, Europe and Asia) are mainly individuals between 18-55 of age with an interest in crypto – including day traders, investors, blockchain enthusiasts and DeFi farmers.
DEXTools, Etherscan, BscScan, PooCoin, ChartEx in the areas of charting, portfolio and wallet tracking, chain explorer, token-pair-pool explorer, bot alerts, yield manager, and data provider.
Yes, Euler.Tools has a BEP20 token with the ticker EULER. This token is designed to provide a safe deflationary investment product and a buyback mechanism that aggregates value to the seller. The EULER token will be used to pay for features within the Euler.Tools ecosystem.
Besides being a utility token, EULER offers a staking option, which generates passive income for the users who hold 4K+ EULER.
We have a freemium model that allows B2C users to access basic features and subscribe for the premium ones. The advanced tier requires 40K+ EULER, whereas the add-on option requires only 4K+ EULER. The B2B segment is completely tailor-made, and the services and pricing solely depend on individual customer needs.
Euler Tools aims to be the first platform aggregating data from multiple blockchains and creating reliable sources of truth for the users and enterprises working and building with us. The current state of blockchain poses a barrier to entry for a beginner, due to its complexity and incomprehensibility. Because the data and information is scattered, current users need to access many different tools and platforms to combine the data and gain an overall picture of the market. Users also need to double-check multiple sources, multiple times to be sure that the information is genuine. As a result, the blockchain space can be perceived as shady, mysterious and only accessible to the elite. The aim of Euler Tools is to make blockchain more accessible and transparent for everyone – hence our motto ‘Blockchain Explained.’
We have a freemium model which means some of the advanced features require a premium subscription while others are free to use. $EULER token is a BEP20 utility token that allows access to the advanced features of Euler tools. You can find more information here.
- Holding at least 40,000 Euler grants you access to all premium features and generates passive returns (30% of the $EULER tokens paid for premium subscriptions will be distributed among the holders every month)
- Holding at least 4,000 $EULER allows you to benefit from the subscription fee discounts
- Staking (30-day locked) at least 4,000 $EULER on Euler App provides monthly rewards.
You can see the details here.
You can buy $EULER by using your cryptocurrency wallet (Metamask or Trust Wallet) via Pancake Swap. Here is the link to buy directly.
$EULER has constant burns. Each transaction burns 1% of that transaction’s total amount to ensure a stable price and to reduce circulating supply which creates a deflationary model.
Yes, you can stake your $EULER on Euler App.